Join anytime, for any number of months
Join anytime, for a week or two
- Accommodation in a hotel, apartment or villa with a single, private bedroom for you
- Full time access to a co-working space with high speed internet and electricity backup
- Daily breakfast
- A welcome dinner with the whole group on arrival
- Airport pickup and drop
- A local SIM card on arrival
- Local Ambassador available with you at all times
- TRL backend support team for visa and flights assistance
- Access to community meetups, workshops, sessions and seminars
- One surprise activity at each location. Imagine getting a complimentary Yoga session in Bali or food tour in Lima.
- Travel/Health Insurance
- Visa application/extension/renewal fees
- All flights
- Local commuting, eating out and personal expenses.
- Drinking and smoking – we’ll go broke if we started covering this!
- Activities, adventures or excursions that you might want to take up personally.
Confirm & pay at least 3 months in advance and we will waive off $100/month.
REFER A FRIEND
For each successful referral both of you get $50 in TRL credit.
BRING A PARTNER
Get someone along to share a room and your partner gets 40% off their total cost.
TRL COMMUNITY MEMBERS
$100 off for all TRL Community members
PAYMENT PROCESS & TERMS
Once we confirm your participation, an immediate deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot on the program. This is adjusted against your final payment. Final payment is due 45 days before the start of your trip.
These amounts are non-refundable, but transferable to any other program, destination or person of your choice.
If you cancel:
- 30 or more days in advance: 100% transferable
- 20-30 days in advance: 50% transferable
- Less than 20 days for the trip: Non- transferable
People who #LiveTheRemoteLife
The Only Transparent Travel Program
One of our core values is the belief in hyper transparency. We know that you are taking a leap of faith by joining us for a lifetime experience and it’s only fair that we are completely honest and transparent with you at every stage of this decision.
We believe if we make it is easy for you to understand why something costs as much as it costs, there is a way for us to have meaningful, long lasting conversations. Apart from that, there’s really no reason for us to be sharing our costs openly except the fact that it feels the right thing to do.
So here’s a breakup of where your money goes.
Where Does Your Money Go?
When it comes to transparency we take inspiration from innovative companies like Everlane [“It is our duty as a company to be honest and straightforward with our customers. – Michael Preysman”] and Buffer.
We are constantly working to ensure that the dream to travel, work and live anywhere in the world is accessible and costs fair for our community.
We would be delighted to hear your thoughts on our initiative to be more open and transparent and if you have any suggestions, feedback or criticism, please do reach out to us and help us make travel better for everyone.